Saturday 5 July 2008

SATURDAY MORNING SHED SPOT















Cor, look at the shed on that!
Broughton Grange sure know how to get a shed, eh? 

I would just like to point out that honestly there were about three rooms in that shed. I'd happily live there. 

As long as I could have a little fiddle with the garden. I've been thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that a lot of my disdain is down to a colour issue: the main problem is that there is too much yellow and blue...














...And not enough goo-goo-ga-ga lovely baby pink. 

6 comments:

HappyMouffetard said...

Oh dear, and I've just done a post on blue flowers.

The shed is fantastic - it's probably lovely and clean inside without legions of spiders big enough to tackle a wildebeest.

Sue Swift said...

I was looking at garden sheds when I was in the UK last year, and quite honestly, given the prices, I decided that if I bought one I'd have to live there ...

VP said...

Is this an unashamed attempt to get Alex back 'on message' and onside with the BSC?

If so, he seems to be ignoring you somewhat!

emmat said...

Sue, a small boy at Hampton Court flower show today was looking at the sheds and announced "I could live there," about his favourite. You're not alone.

VP yes I am indeed trying to buy Alex's love, and my friend, it doesn't come cheap. Especially in the UK's official Shed Week!

VP said...

I see you're going about it the right way - nowt but lots of pictures of sheds will do. Keep up the good work.

VP said...

About 7 of them appears to do the trick ;)